Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of “Building Value with Values®,” Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With a total of more than 3,000 personnel, Crowe and its subsidiaries have offices coast to coast. The firm is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world, consisting of more than 150 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 100 countries around the world.
Crowe Horwath is looking for an experienced .NET developer for the Applied Technology Group to assist with the development and implementation of custom developed solutions and applications. This individual will be responsible for development of various tasks, modules, and at times software products.
• 3+ years of experience
• Strong foundation in C# programming and MS Visual Studio based development
• Microsoft ASP.NET web forms based web development
• Experience in database design with the ability to write ad hoc queries as well as stored procedures (SQL Server)
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of related IT/development experience
• Ability to work with minimal supervision on prioritized tasks
Travel Requirements: Potentially 25%
Visit Crowecareers.com and find out what it's like to work with people who love what they do!