Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of “Building Value with Values®,” Crowe assists public and private company clients in reaching their goals through audit, tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With 30 offices and over 3,000 personnel, Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest networks in the world, consisting of more than 140 independent accounting and management consulting firms with offices in more than 400 cities around the world.
The Contract Administer role will provide administrative support for all phases of a contract from execution to closeout of the contract. Duties will include, but aren't limited to: reviewing and validating vendor invoices (hours expended on invoice, wage rates being billed, Other Direct Cost charges, contract deliverables); as well as providing recommendations for approval or dispute to contract manager and support the preparation of approval/dispute documents. This role will support data integrity on contract status reporting; and act as the liaison with other internal departments as needed.
• Minimum 5 years of professional work experience
• Bachelor's degree
• Self-starter and detail-oriented
• Industry knowledge of capital project support and phases desired
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with all levels of the organization
• Interact successfully in a team environment
• Ability to multi-task, and adapt to changing priorities/needs
• Proficiency and knowledge of computer software applications such as Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word