Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe Horwath LLP, you have the opportunity to deliver creative solutions to today’s complex business issues. Crowe’s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are recognized for their expertise and understanding of process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their dedication to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our dedication to career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a “Best Place to Work.” We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!
This position leads the technical development for an agile team and manages development staff through completion (analyzing, designing and developing software enhancements and new modules); ensures adherence to standards of development team; supports technical operating environment; and partners with the product owner and business analysts in grooming and estimating sprint stories.
1. Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
2. Act as tech lead of a scrum team to deliver on agreed upon sprint work & ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
3. Comply with industry and client specific standards for operations and secure software development
• B.S. in computer science, information systems or equivalent experience.
• At least seven years of software development experience.
• At least two years of technical lead experience.
• Proficient in C# and TSQL
• Experience with Microsoft .NET Web Forms and MVC development and design patterns
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
• Proficient in HTML
• Proficient in style sheet languages, such as CSS, Sass, LESS
• Experience with Bootstrap
About the Team:
Applied Technology professionals at Crowe lead the software development efforts for the firm and build technology solutions in a consistent and reliable way. Applied Technology owns the software development competency for the firm, which is tied to standardized processes, practices, policies and controls for client-facing products and projects. Team members share expertise across various industries, targeting manufacturing and distribution, government, healthcare, financial services, and private equity groups based on demand from other Business Units. You will learn and build on a wide range of technologies in an environment where innovation and new ideas are highly encouraged. Hop on board to join one of the fastest growing technology consulting practices in the industry.
At Crowe, we know that great people is what makes a great firm. We value our people and offer employees a comprehensive benefits package. Learn more about what working at Crowe can mean for you.
How You Can Grow:
We will cultivate your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with your Career Coach who will guide you in your career goals and aspirations. Learn more about where talent can prosper.
Visit Crowe Careers to find out how you can grow your career and make an impact every single day.